2018 SUMMIT ON AGROPROCESSING DEVELOPMENT & EMPOWERMENT
This initiative aims to consolidate efforts by the private sector, provincial government and the stake holders to deliver sustainable development empowerment and growth of this sector in the region
You will benefit in terms of awareness and building a lasting relationship with local entrepreneurs as well as aspirant ones who are always on the lookout for information to grow their businesses and we believe that direct contact and intervention will make a huge difference and also further the provincial government’s commitment of empowering our people as you are also mandated to implement. This is a huge employment creation drive by developing and empowering our people areas.
Partnering with us in this initiative will enable you to bring in your expertise, your vision, important information combined with other participants to communicate face to face with the delegates, qualify them for mentoring and formation of
partnerships so that they can grow their businesses faster, share responsibilities above all complement each other and utilize available opportunities with precision.
This will ensure sustainability and ensure Food security
- The future of Food Security and effects thereof
- Opportunities in the Agri Processing Business
- Empowering and developing entrepreneurs in this sector
- Agricultural Bio Technology
- Sustaining the Emerging Agri processors
- How to run a successful Agri processing business
- Finance for growth opportunities
- Partnerships imperatives for growth and ownership
- Utilizing mentoring opportunities for success
VENUES and DATES:
- Protea Hotel, Bloemfontein – Free State – Date: 14 May
- Holiday Inn, Sunnyside – Pretoria – Date: 16 May
- Protea Hotel, Mbombela – Mpumalanga – Date: 18 May
- Stellenbosch Lodge, Western Cape – Date: 21 May
- Savoy Hotel, Mthatha – Eastern Cape – Date: 23 May
- Protea Hotel, Richards Bay – KZN – Date: 25 May
- Contact: Vincent Ndaba at phone No (011) 258-8515
for participation packages and special deals.